The Eagle A3-L Airplane gyro is the new upgraded version of the top selling Eagle Pro SE. This new version has been completely redesigned and is a significant upgrade over the previous generation A3 Pro. Major updates include a new light-weight protective shell, updated v2.7 logic software, remote master gain control, and automatic gyro calibration at start-up. The Eagle A3-L has three gyro modes: normal/2D mode, 3D mode, and gyro deactivated mode. Additionally it supports both analog and digital servos and provides separate gain adjustments for each flight mode. All functions of the Eagle A3-L are easy to setup via a simple on-board button and indicator LED. While the A3-L provides excellent stability for larger planes and jets, it is also perfect for smaller airplanes or where space is a premium. The Eagle A3-L offers an incredible advance in airplane gyro technology for an affordable price.
- Works with all major receiver brands including Spektrum, Futaba, Hitec, JR, Tactic, and more.
- 3 Pre-programmed flight modes (flight modes are selected using a 3 position switch on your transmitter)
(1) Normal Mode (2D Mode): this is the standard flight stabilization mode found on most airplane gyros.
(2) 3D Flight Mode: this mode will attempt to hold the LAST position the aicraft was in. For example, if you put the airplane into a knife edge and then activate 3D mode, the airplane will hold the knife edge as long as the pilot provides appropriate throttle input.
(3) Gyro Deactivated Mode: this turns the gyro off to allow unassisted/non-stablized flight.
- 3 Wing Types: Normal Airplane, Flying-wing (Delta-wing) and V-tail.
- One-key setting mode with colored LED indicator light
- Remote Master Gain
- Supports 50Hz, 125Hz, and 250Hz Servo Frequencies
- Separate gain adjustment for each flight mode
- Automatic gyro calibration (auto stick centering) at start-up
- High Voltage (7.4v) compatible
- Futaba S.Bus and S.Bus 2 compatible
- Easy to use, extremely well-suited to beginners.
- small, lightweight form-factor
- Input Voltage: DC 5V-7.4V, powered from the receiver directly
- Gyroscope: ±2000 dps, 1kHz
- Servo Frequency: 50Hz/125Hz/250Hz
- Servo Travel: 1520±500µs Limit 970-2070µs
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃ to 85 ℃
- Size: 43mm x 27mm
- Weight: 11 g (excluding wires)
The new A3 series provides 5-channel inputs and 3-channel outputs. You only need to connect the receiver and servos to the corresponding pins on the side of the controller. The knobs are used to adjust the gain for each flight mode, clockwise to increase, anti-clockwise to decrease. Futaba's S.Bus and S.Bus 2 are supported by the new A3 series.
A3-L Setting Menu
When the controller is working, press and hold down the button for more than 2 seconds which will allow you to enter the settings menu as all settings are completed by the button. Please consult the manual for more details.
1x Eagle A3-L Flight Stabilizer
3M Foam mounting tape
4 x 150mm(6") male to male servo wires to connect stabilizer to your receiver